BPSC MAINS 48-52nd CCE (2009)
PAPER-I GENERAL STUDIES
Total marks: 200 , Time- 3 Hours
Instruction : Total 8 questions to be answered ( three each from section -I & II and two from section-III)
- Discuss the salient features of Patna Kalam and Painting style.
- Discuss the causes and results of revolt of Snathals (1855-56) in Bihar.
- Describe the social and cultural significance of the ideas of Rabindranath Tagore.
- Describe the contribution of Bihar to the Quit India Movement of 1942.
Section-II: Current Affairs
5. What are the causes of environment pollution? Discuss the international efforts for protection of environment?
6. Write down the impact of “Globalisation” on Indian Society, polity and economy.
7. Write an essay on India’s nuclear doctrine.
8. Write notes on any two of the following:
a) National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme.
b) Universal Declaration of Human rights.
c) The problem of Communalism in India.