BPSC Mains 65th CCE Question paper-I GENERAL STUDIES
Examination held in November 2020
Time: 3 hours Total Marks: 300
NOTE: Answer eight questions, three each from Section-I and II and two from Section-III.
- What were the causes of the Revolt of 1857? What effect did it have on Bihar?
- Describe the spread of Western Education in Bihar between 1858-1914
- Write a note on Swami Sahajanand and the Kisan Sabha Movement.
- Explain the social and economic idea of ram Manohar Lohia and Jayaprakash Narayan.
- Discuss the features of Pala art and Architecture and its relationship with Buddhism.
- Write short notes on any two of the following:
- Dr Rajendra Prasad and the National Movement.
- Gandhiji’s views on caste and religion
- The Dalit Movement in Bihar
SECTION-II (Current Affairs)
- Discuss the pattern of global spread of Covid-19 pandemic with reference to the international migration and trade.
- What are the variables of the World Happiness Report-2020? Give reasons why the Nordic countries are considered as the top ranking countries in the world.
- Examine the recent disasters like ‘Bushfire’ in Australia and ‘Amazon Burn’ in Brazil with their causes and impact on local ecological and global atmosphere conditions.
- Explain the socio-economic and ecological implications of Covid-19 lockdown in India with examples.
- “With “Mission Shakti”, India becomes the fourth largest space power in the world.” Discuss this statement.