BPSC MAINS GENERAL STUDIES PAPER-I CURRENT AFFAIRS QUESTIONS FROM 48th TO 63rd CCE EXAMINATIONS
BPSC MAINS CURRENT 48-52 CCE ( 2012)
- What are the causes of environment pollution? Discuss the international efforts for protection of environment?
- Write down the impact of “Globalisation” on Indian Society, polity and economy.
- Write an essay on India’s nuclear doctrine.
- Write notes on any two of the following:
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme.
- Universal Declaration of Human rights.
- The problem of Communalism in India.
BPSC MAINS CURRENT 53-55th CCE ( 2012)
- Discuss the political change in Bihar Polity from 1991.
- Examine main recommendation of 13th Finance commission of the Government of India.
- Explain worsening position of the State Finances of Government of Bihar.
- Explain main agreements of World Trade Organisation. Discuss Agreement on Agriculture in detail.
BPSC MAINS CURRENT 56-59th CCE ( 2016)
- What do you understand by Climate change? What reasons are attributed to climate change? What mission have been constituted under National Action Plan on Climate change formulated by Government of India? What steps have been taken in this regard by Bihar Government? Discuss.
- In the absence of well educated and organised local government system, Panchayat ans Samities have remained mainly political institutions and are not effective instrument of Governance. Critically discuss.
- Public health system has limitations in providing universal health coverage. DO you that private sector can help in bridging the gap ? What other viable alternative do you suggest?
- Terrorism activities and mutual distrust have clouded India- Pakistan relations. To what extent the use of soft power like sports and cultural exchange cloud help to generate goodwill between the two countries? Discuss with suitable examples.
BPSC MAINS CURRENT 60-62nd CCE
- What is Doklam Standoff? What were its underlying causes? What did Indian learn on diplomatic and strategic platform from it? Can the Gandhian philosophy be helpful in resolving such disputes? If yes, how?
- Elucidate the Demonetisation scheme. In your views , up to what extent it was successful or unsuccessful? What were its effect on the Liquor Ban Policy of the Bihar Government?
- Thoroughly explain the dispute between North Korea and America.Is United Nations Playing an Important role in resolving this dispute? If yes, how? And, if no, what are the underlying reasons ? Give some suitable suggestions in resolving this issue.
- What is GST? What were the major reasons behind its introduction in India? What were the pros and cons of its implementation on India’s economy and its monetary policy?
- What do you understand by Human rights? Throw light on the Universal Declaration of Human rights ( 1948) by UNO. What were the major effort made by the Bihar Government in fostering them in last decade?
BPSC MAINS CURRENT 63rd CCE (2019)
- Explain the BIMSTEC organisation. Throw light on the outcomes of recently concluded Kathmandu Summit BIMSTEC countries. Discuss the issues related to India’s interest , hopes and grievances.
- Critically examine the Rohingya Refugee Crisis. Describe the role of Myanmar, China, Indian and Bangladesh in evolution and Resolution of the crisis. Throw light on the violation of Human rights in context to Rohingya Refugees.
- What id “two plus two dialogue”? Clear the two plus two dialogue between India and the USA in context to India and Iran bilateral relations.
- What do you know about NRC disputes? Illuminate the political intentions behind it. Discuss the international impacts of this issue also.
- Elucidate the international terrorism. How is the international community today trying to fight the menace of international terrorism? What is UNO’s contribution ?