BPSC MAINS 53-55th CCE ( 2012)
PAPER-I GENERAL STUDIES
Total marks: 200 , Time- 3 Hours
Instruction : Total 8 questions to be answered ( three each from section -I & II and two from section-III)
Section-I : History
- Discuss the Salient features of Mauryan Art.
- ” The underlying object of Birsa Movement was international purification and desire to remove the alien governmnet .” Explain.
- Critically examine the role of Kunwar Singh in the revolt of 1857.
- Describe the contribution of Bihar in the individual Satyagraha of 1940-41.
Section-II : Current Affairs
5. Discuss the political change in Bihar Polity from 1991.
6. Examine main recommendation of 13th Finance commission of the Government of India.
7. Explain worsening position of the State Finances of Government of Bihar.
8. Explain main agreements of World Trade Organisation. Discuss Agreement on Agriculture in detail.
Section-III : Statistics