BPSC MAINS GENERAL STUDIES PAPER-I HISTORY QUESTIONS OF EXAMS FROM 48th to 63rd CCE
BPSC MAINS HISTORY 48-52nd CCE
- Discuss the salient features of Patna Kalam and Painting style.
- Discuss the causes and results of revolt of Snathals (1855-56) in Bihar.
- Describe the social and cultural significance of the ideas of Rabindranath Tagore.
- Describe the contribution of Bihar to the Quit India Movement of 1942.
BPSC MAINS HISTORY 53-55th CCE ( 2012)
- Discuss the Salient features of Mauryan Art.
- ” The underlying object of Birsa Movement was international purification and desire to remove the alien governmnet .” Explain.
- Critically examine the role of Kunwar Singh in the revolt of 1857.
- Describe the contribution of Bihar in the individual Satyagraha of 1940-41.
BPSC MAINS HISTORY 56-59th CCE ( 2016)
- Bring out the salient features of the Patna Kalam Paintings.
- Discuss the main causes of the Santhal Uprising. What were its consequences?
- Critically examine the significance of the Revolt of 1857 with special reference to Bihar.
- What was the significance of Champaran Satyagraha for Peasant Uprisings?
- Define Nationalism. How was it addressed by Rabindranath Tagore?
- Discuss the relevance of Nehru in the making of modern India.
BPSC MAINS HISTORY 60-62nd CCE( 2018)
- Describe the people’s contribution in Bihar during the Quit India Movement of 1942.
- Discuss the development of western education in Bihar from 1813 to 1947.
- Throw the light on Mauryan Art and abalyze its impact in Bihar.
- “Gandhi’s mystique consisted of a union of original ideas with a remarkable flair for tactics and an uncanny insight in the mass mind.” Elucidate.
- Evaluate the contribution of Rabindranath Tagore in Bengali literature and music.
- Examine the main features of Foreign Policy of Jawaharlal Nehru.
BPSC MAINS HISTORY 63rd CCE (2019)
- Describe the significance of Gandhiji’s social and cultural thoughts.
- Discuss the development of western education in Bihar from 1857 AD to 1947 AD.
- Discuss the contribution of Bihar to the uprising of 1857 AD.
- Evaluate the causes and result of the Revolt of Santhal (1855 -56) in Bihar.
- Describe the cause and results of Champaran Satyagraha in Bihar (1917).
- Examine the Salient feature of Patna Kalam Painting style.