- BPSC 64th Mains examination held in July 2019.
Total marks 300. Time -3 Hrs
- Section -I ( History) : 3 questions to be answered out of 6 asked.
- Section-II( Current Affairs): 3 questions to be answered out of 5 asked.
- Section-III( Statistics): 2 questions to be answered out of 4 asked.
- Critically examine the evolution of Indian nationalism since the ate 19th
- “Champaran Satyagraha is a watershed in the freedom struggle.” Elucidate.
- What were the reasons behind overseas immigration in the 19thcentury British India? Discuss in the light of the indenture system with special reference to Bihar.
- Examine the characteristics of tribal protest in the 19thcentury with suitable examples. Give reason for their failure.
- Discuss the feature of Mauryan Art and architecture and its relationship with Buddhism.
- Write short notes on any two of the followings:
- Working class and National movement
- Impact of census of 1881 on caste and religion identities.
- Nehru and Secularism.
SECTION-II CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the major focus of UNDP Human Development Report, 2019? In what way does the analysis go beyond income, averages and present condition? Critically examine.
- Discuss the prospects of trade promotion between Afghanistan and India with the launching of New Export Route to and from India through Chabahar Port.
- Critically examine the key variables that support well-being as per the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network.
- Why does India has an Open Door Policy with Nepal and Bhutan as regards free movement of People between two countries? Explain.
- Discuss the UAE’s invitation for India as a Guest of Honour to attend the OIC Foreign Ministries Meet as a signal change in geopolitical dynamics.