- “Fit India Movement” launched by PM on 29th August 2019 on the occasion of National Sports Day. PM urges India to Change Your Lifestyle, Make Fitness a daily Routine.
- A healthy Individual, a healthy family and a healthy society are the essentials to make New India a Fit India.
- Launching the people’s movement on the birth anniversary of Major Dhyanchand, Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid tributes to Major Dhyanchand, India’s sports icon who enthralled the world with his game and techniques.
- ‘Fit India Movement’ should become a national goal and its aspiration.
- “Technology has reduced our physical ability and has robbed us of our daily fitness routines and today we are unaware of our traditional practises and lifestyle which could keep us fit.
- people in any profession can make themselves efficient in their profession if they are mentally and physical fit. If body is fit, then you would be mentally fit.
Monday, July 06, 2020