- All villages will be linked with Wi-Fi through GramNet thru New products of C-DOT- XGSPON, C-Sat-Fi & CiSTB.
- The Government commitment to providing Wi-Fi in all the villages through GramNet with connectivity between 10mbps to 100 mbps speed to make self-reliant Indian village.
- C-Sat-Fi technology of C-DOT will empower Indian People especially in rural and remote areas as telephone and Wi-Fi facilities will be available in all corners of the country on any mobile phone.
- C-DOT’s latest innovations, “C-Sat-Fi (C-DOTSatellite WiFi”, “XGSPON (10 G Symmetrical Passive Optical Network)” and “C-DOT’s Interoperable Set Top Box (CiSTB).
- C-DOT’s Interoperable Set Top Box (CiSTB) will prove to be a boon to the dissatisfied customers who cannot change their Cable TV operator in view of the recurring costs of setting and installing the physical infrastructure afresh.
- Based on a portable smart card like a mobile SIM, this solution will revolutionize the experience of the Cable TV operators by offering them a high degree of choice, ease and convenience without having to replace the once installed STB.
Friday, July 10, 2020