- the 1st ever Brand & Logo for Indian Cotton.
- Launched on 2nd World Cotton Day on 7th October 2020.
- Now India’s premium Cotton would be known as ‘Kasturi Cotton’ in the world cotton trade.
- The Kasturi Cotton brand will represent Whiteness, Brightness, Softness, Purity, Luster, Uniqueness, and Indianness.
- India is the 2nd largest cotton producer and the largest consumer of cotton in the world.
- India produces about 6.00 million tons of cotton every year which is about 23% of the world’s cotton.
- India produces about 51% of the total organic cotton production in the world.