The mission for integrated development of horticulture
- Centrally sponsored schme which was launched in 2014-15.
- With an objective to promote the holistic development of Horticulture sector.(including bamboo and coconut.)
- Improve productivity,postharvest management, and marketing infrastrcture.
- promote FPOs.
- Funding- 60% of contribution by central government( For NE states and Himalayan States (90%). and remaining is contributed by state gobernment.
Following sub schemes are included.
- National Horticulture Mission
- Horticulture Mission for NE and Himalayan States.
- National Horticulture Board and Coconyt Development Board are implementing various schemes under MIssion.
- Central Institute for Horticulture, Nagaland for providing technical support.