- North East Rural Livelihood Project(NERLP) improves livelihoods of 300,000 households in 11 districts of Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
- The North East Rural Livelihood Project (NERLP)has empowered rural poor and improved livelihoods of about 300,000 rural households in 1,645 villages under 58 development blocks across the eleven districts of four statesof Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
- NERLP is World Bank aided, multi-state livelihood Rs.683 crore (USD 144.4 million) project under the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), launched in 2012.
- The project impacted the lives of about 18,00,000 (18 lakh) population, with creation of common economic assets worth around total Rs. 136 Crores.
- Rural infrastructure projects include 49 Commodities Collection Centres,51 Roadside Marketing Shed , 15 Prime Location Marketing Sheds, 63 Processing Units.
Tuesday, July 07, 2020