Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana PMKVY
- PMKVY is an is elaborated component of Soil Health Management (SHM) of major project National Mission of Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA).
- Under PKVY Organic farming is promoted through the adoption of the organic village by cluster approach and PGS certification.
- A Cluster formed by 20 or more farmers having 20 ha land will be eligible for assistance of Rs 50000 per ha for adopting traditional methods of cultivation and standard Organic farming practices.
- At least 30 % budget allocation to women farmers.
- Participatory Guarantee System (PGS) certification through the cluster approach- mobilization of farmers, form clusters, identification of land resources, and training on organic farming and PGS Certification and quality control.
- organic village for manure management and biological nitrogen harvesting through cluster approach- an action plan for organic farming, Integrated Manure management, Packing, Labelling, and Branding of organic products of the cluster.