1. Aarthik Hal, Yovaaonko Bal: Kushal Yuva Programme.Main motive is to create employment for the youths dropout from school education by teaching skill development courses.Life oriented skill, boosting communication skill by improving English and computer knowledge.
Aarakshit Rozgar, Mahilaon Ko Adhikar: To improve women empowerment in Bihar. Women from Bihar will get 30% job reservation in the state government jobs.
Har Ghar Bijli, Lagatar:Government to ensure the electricity connection to each and every household in Bihar. Also boost the electricity generation in the state.
- Har Ghar Nal Ka Jal: To provide clean and secured drinking water to every resident in Bihar by connecting all household in Bihar with water pipeline connection. It I stargeted to remove all handpumps.
- Ghar tak Pakki Gali- Naaliyan: To ensure good an dproper mode of road transportation by connecting rural areas also. Each and every house hold will get Pucca roads capable of handling all weather. Also construction of Pucca Naali / Drainage will be insured.
- Shauchalay Nirman, Ghar ka Sammaan: Toilets willb econstructed in the households in order to ensure the healthy and hygienic lifestyle.
Avsar Badhe, Aage Padhein: To develop higher educational infra in Bihar to improve Youth hgher educatioin.Govt planned to establish various educational institutions across state.
Schemes and Projects of Bihar Government to achieve Saat Nischay
- Safe City Surveillance Scheme(for Women Safety from Crimes):
(A) The state govt. is going to install CCTV cameras at various public places.
(B) the first district to get covered is Patna. Henceforth,
(C)Subsequently, for better security and administration of prisons,
(D)Government will provide facilities for better traffic management under Nagar Nigams and towns with population of over 2 lakhs.
- Free Wi-Fi Service under the Wi-Fi Campus Scheme
Under this scheme, Government will provide free Wi-Fi service under the Wi-Fi campus scheme. Under the scheme, around 300 colleges in Bihar have been equipped with free Wi-Fi service.
- Patrakar Samman Yojana – Pension Scheme for Journalist
It was renamed from Bihar journalist pension Scheme by making some amendments in pension rules.
(A)An amount of 5,000 per month would be given to the beneficiary in the form of pension.
(B) A retired journalist having 20 years of minimum experience in Bihar and crossed the age of 60 years would be eligible for the scheme.
- Housing Scheme for Fourth Grade Government Employees
housing projects especially for fourth-grade government employees and offer them affordable house with all basic residential facilities.
- Kushal Yuva Program Skill Training Scheme
This Scheme was announced under the “Arthik Hal, Yuvaon Ko Bal” initiative to make the state a better place in terms of educated, skilled and employed youth.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY-G) Gramin
Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) affordable housing scheme in Bihar . selection of the beneficiaries is being done on the basis of SECC-2011. The gram panchayat has to select the beneficiaries Renamed from Indira Awas Yojana to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin, the ratio of cost to be borne is now 60:40 between central and state governments respectively compared to 75:25 earlier.
- Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Under the scheme, state government is providing education loan at low interest rate.
- Mukhyamantri Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojna
The prime objective of the scheme is to finance the 12th pass unemployed youth during their job search. The assistance amount at the rate of Rs. 1000/month to the eligible candidate for a maximum period of two years.