Sahakar Mitra launched
- A scheme on internship program, an initiative by the National Cooperative Development Corporation.
- Scheme on Internship Programme (SIP) will provide the young professionals an opportunity for practical exposure and learning from the working of NCDC and cooperatives as a paid intern.
- Sahakar Mitra would also provide an opportunity for professionals from academic institutions to develop leadership and entrepreneurial roles through cooperatives as Farmers Producers Organizations (FPO).
- professional graduates in disciplines such as Agriculture and allied areas, IT, etc. will be eligible for the internship.
- Professionals who are pursuing or have completed their MBA degrees in Agri-business, Cooperation, Finance, International Trade, Forestry, Rural Development, Project Management etc
each intern will get financial support over a 4 month internship period. Online application portal for internship application available on the NCDC website