- Ministry of Culture has developed three Virtual Experiential Museums: – Man Mahal at Varanasi, Ajanta Caves at National Museum, Delhi and Humayun Tomb in Delhi (last two are under development).
- virtual museum is a collection of digitally recorded images, sounds and other data that draws on the characteristic of the museum.
- Ministry of Culture also proposes to set up a National Virtual Experiential Site Museum at Vadnagar, Gujarat.
- Ministry of Tourism under its schemes of ‘Swadesh Darshan’ and ‘Development of Iconic sites’, has developed tourism infrastructure at various heritage destinations.
- Under both these schemes, the primary objective is to develop the identified destinations as benchmark tourist destinations in terms of the comprehensive development of infrastructure & services.
Sunday, May 31, 2020