- Prime Minister confers Yoga Awards on 30 AUG 2019 for Outstanding Contribution for Promotion and Development of Yoga.
- These awards were announced during the International Day of Yoga, 2019 at Ranchi, along with the two winners of the previous year in an event being organized by the Ministry of AYUSH.
- Winners of the year 2019 Yoga Awards are
- Swami Rajarshi Muni of Life Mission, Gujarat in Individual-National category,
- Ms. Antonietta Rozzi, Italy in Individual-International category,
- Bihar School of Yoga, Munger, Bihar in Organisation-National category,
- Japan Yoga Niketan, Japan in Organisation-International Organisation category
- Winners of 2018 Yoga Awards are
- Shri Vishwas Mandalik, Nasik,
- Individual- National category and the
- Yoga Institute, Mumbai, Organisation – National category.
Tuesday, July 07, 2020